May we suggest
Bring a relaxed sense of style to your favorite living spaces with these eiffel armchairs. The retro simplicity of these classic eiffel base accent chairs will instantly enhance the modernity of your room. Each of these contemporary chairs is made from durable molded plastic with an ergonomically-shaped and curved seat. The legs are wooden and include eiffel shape steel hardware in black as well as black plastic tips to protect sensitive flooring.
Simple to wipe clean, the chairs make a smart choice for a variety of lifestyles and needs--everything from busy families and homes with small children to trendy lofts, dorm rooms, condos, and more.This item is sold as a set of two, and assembly is required.
- - Heavy-duty white molded plastic seat (matte finish)
- - Steel hardware with black coating
- - Straight wood legs
- - Sold as a set of two (same color)
- - Simple assembly required
- - Eight (8) colors to choose from
About Charles and Ray Eames
Charles (1907–1978) and Ray (1912–1988) Eames were American designers, married in 1941, who worked and made major contributions in many fields of design. The couple set up the office of Charles and Ray Eames, which functioned for more than four decades (1943–88) at 901 Washington Boulevard in Venice, California, included in its staff, at one time or another, a number of remarkable designers, like Henry Beer and Richard Foy, Don Albinson, Deborah Sussman, Harry Bertoia, and Gregory Ain. Among the many important designs originating there are the molded-plywood DCW (Dining Chair Wood) and DCM (Dining Chair Metal with a plywood seat) (1945), Eames Lounge Chair (1956), the Aluminum Group furniture (1958), Eiffel Plastic Side Chair, Eames Rocker as well as the Eames Chaise (1968).
* Why not check out more Modern Classic Furniture we carry? You will find various retro, modern, Bauhaus and contemporary pieces originally designed by designers such as Eileen Gray, George Nelson, Le Corbusier, Harry Bertoia,Noguchi and etc. Take your time!