May we suggest
The Bertoia Wire Lounge Chair is not just a chair; it is a work of art. This gorgeous replica of sculptor and designer Harry Bertoia's 1952 diamond wire chair allows you to incorporate Bertoia's stylish, geometric design into your home at an affordable price. The leatherette seat cushion is padded with a foam insert for softness. The brightly chromed steel frame pairs nicely with all other modern classic furnishings.
- - Chrome chair completed with removable leatherette seat pad for comfort
- - Rubber stoppers are on the bottom to protect your floor and keep the chair from sliding.
- - Simple assembly is required
- - Optional Back Cushion Available
* Why not check out more Modern Classic Furniture we carry? You will find various retro, modern, Bauhaus and contemporary pieces originally designed by designers such as Eileen Gray, George Nelson,Le Corbusier, Harry Bertoia, Noguchi and etc. Take your time!